Thursday, April 19, 2012

A few sneaky peaks at up coming projects.

At the moment at Coulter and Coulter there is a lot of preparation work for future projects going on and not a lot of completed projects.  I thought I would share with you a couple of snaps of the projects so far.  The first is a giant pile of unused vintage white cotton that arrived today in a tiny little box.  I am itching to start printing on it, but before I can do the fun part it all needs to be washed, ironed and marked out for printing.
The next two images are just little sneaky snaps.  Can you guess what the projects are?  The one above is probably obvious.  But can you guess what the photo below is all about?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it is "Tea for 2", or birthday pillows???
    cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea cosy?
    I'm with marie on the pillows, not sure what else it may be :-)

    ReplyDelete