Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A couple of nice things happening .......

 The first nice thing to happen yesterday was I managed to find a copy of the latest Good Magazine, issue 24.  There on page 68 under Eco Style is one of our cushions, photo taken by me.  I am happy to appear in this magazine it means we are on the right track.
The second nice thing to happen yesterday was the arrival of my first sack of organic buck wheat husks.  "What?",  I hear you say, and "Why are you excited about some organic buck wheat husks?" .  The reason I am so happy is I have been searching for some sort of organic filling for cushions for a very long time.  I have tried other suppliers and got nothing back from them.  I found an email address eventually for Terrace Farm on the South Island, so I sent off an email and heard nothing.  Three weeks later I got a reply, and here they are at last.  I hope they work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment