Monday, January 7, 2013


Earlier last year I made a huge decision to leave the safety of paid employment and work full time for Coulter and Coulter.  A decision that I have not regretted even once.  Even when standing in a field at a country fair  freezing cold, soaked to the skin and up to the knees in mud.  Even when I have worked seven days a week, about 15 hours per day for the last four weeks with only two evenings off.  I am so glad I made that choice.  So a big thank you to all you lovely customers that have supported Coulter and Coulter last year.  I am really looking forward to bringing you lots more hand printed loveliness in the future.  Hopefully in warm, dry, un-muddy fields.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back here Nic - your above photo goes very nicely with its surrounds, colour wise!

    ReplyDelete