Friday, November 2, 2012

Thank goodness for a beautiful Hawkes Bay day........


 Thank goodness for a beautiful Hawkes Bay sunny day.  I have chased Peter and our visitors, my Mum and Dad, out into the garden - while I took over the kitchen.  It is chaos in our house, sewing everywhere - printing inks filling the kitchen. 
 The reason for all the mess and chaos is I am trying to get stock ready for my stall at the Hospice Holly Trail next week.  This year the fete that goes with the Holly Trail is to be held at Birdwood Gallery out on Middle Road, Havelock North and will be open not just to those lucky people with tickets but also to the general public. 
 
But it does not stop there, on the Friday night I will be outside Hawthorne's Coffee Shop at the Craft and Design Markets night market.  I could not resist joining in with the fun, it really looks like it will be a great night - all the usual stalls, plus the wood fired pizza van, wine tasting and hopefully a lovely balmy Hawkes Bay evening.  Looking forward to seeing you all there.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Mum and Dad are having a wonderful time with you!!

    ReplyDelete