Monday, July 23, 2012

Can I ask a favour please

Coulter and Coulter's online presence for the last year has been via this Blog, with shops on Felt and Etsy.  But now we feel the time is right to have our own on line shop.  I would really appreciate it if you would drop by and take a look at our own website, for me.  I would love to here your feedback, what do you think?  Does it all look homely and cosy?  Is it easy to find what you are looking for?  Don't worry we won't be leaving our blog behind, we will still be posting here  at least once a week.  

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    When I click on the word shop or website it leads to a page that says

    404 - Page Not Found
    Sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical, weebly has been working well for me, until now. Hopefully the website will be working again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All working well from this end Nic and looking great.

    ReplyDelete